HOW TO USE TRANSDERMAL MAGNESIUM ?
Click on the image for our detailed Product Instructions.
• Massage 10 to 20 pumps on the body at least 20 minutes before showering (ex. abdomen, calves, etc.) once a day, morning or evening, then rinse off the excess without using soap on the chosen area. Some prefer to leave it on for longer, or all night.
… or every morning : apply 10-20 pumps (or 1 tsp) of Transdermal Magnesium on the calves (on dry skin or wet skin if needed). Allow to dry 10 minutes before dressing.
… or every night : massage 10-20 pumps (or 1 tsp) of Transdermal Magnesium on the abdomen, allow to dry before putting on pyjamas, and leave for the night.
Other applications for Transdermal Magnesium
- Before/after sports activities: apply to the desired area and massage well. Allow it to absorb on the skin at least 20 minutes. Rinse if necessary.
- For sleep: massage on the abdomen (add essential oil of chamomile if necessary).
- As a mouthwash or for dental care, dilute with 80% water for daily use, or use pure if needed for pains, weekly. Keep in the mouth 1 to 20 minutes or as needed.
- For the throat and chest during the winter: gargle for 5 minutes in the shower then massage a daily amount on the throat and chest (with Ravintsara essential oil if needed).
- Many athletes apply it all over the body 30 minutes before showering or training.
- For cold sores: Apply a magnesium soaked cotton (organic) to the area to be treated for one hour (works effectively only at the beginning of the manifestation).
- For skin problems: apply to the area to be treated. Avoid direct contact with acne, apply only in the surrounding area. Best results come after 2-6 month usage.
- To soothe minor headaches: massage a few pumps on the temples and cervical area.
- To improve certain skin problems: apply 5-10 pumps mixed with unrefined shea butter or follow a daily application of 2 to 6 months.
- For hair care: massage 5-10 pumps on the scalp and leave for 30 minutes.