Magnesium is the master mineral, affecting hundreds of key processes within the human body. If you have yet to try magnesium to improve your overall wellbeing, here are just a few of the many benefits it offers. For the most benefit, make sure you purchase our certified, pure transdermal magnesium in our convenient online store.
- The Skin—Magnesium can help with common skin problems, like fine lines caused by aging and acne. It can also help with cellulite reduction because magnesium is a major collagen and elastin co-factor.
- The Mind— Magnesium can help improve your capacity for memory and concentration.
- The Mouth—Do you suffer from ongoing toothaches? Magnesium has been shown to help with periodontal pain.
- The Muscles—Magnesium can help with the pain associated with sports activities and reduce muscle tension through massage. It can also help with pain, inflammation, tendonitis, and most importantly, performance.
- The Hair—For beautiful, strong, and healthy hair, use magnesium. The Japanese use magnesium to reduce greying hair. If you struggle with hair loss, or you simply want to enhance your hair growth, magnesium can assist you as a capillary tonic!
- The Heart—There are many links between magnesium and overall heart health. For example, magnesium was the remedy of choice for hypertension before synthetic medication.
- The Nervous System—Do you struggle with anxiety? Magnesium can help calm and maintain the nervous system while also restoring sleep quality.
- P.M.S.—If you have painful periods or pre-menstrual symptoms because of cramps, magnesium may provide relief.
- The Cold Season— In France, magnesium is used to alleviate symptoms of the common cold.