A diet deficient in magnesium can create many health problems for the human body. For example, if you suffer from fatigue, anxiety, stress, depressive feelings (even mild), difficulties concentrating, cramps, intestinal transit issues, eyelid spasms, slow wound healing, metabolic problems, or heart palpitations, your body could be suffering from a lack of magnesium.
The benefits of magnesium are many, and transdermal magnesium can help you restore your magnesium levels to eliminate many health concerns and reduce the ongoing tax on your body’s systems. However, noticeable magnesium benefits can only be attained if the source of the transdermal magnesium is pure. Today, the Zechstein Sea in the Netherlands offers the purest certified source of pure magnesium on earth. This source of magnesium is far from any atmospheric pollution or radiation and is located two kilometers underground.
By using transdermal magnesium sourced from The Heart of Tradition, you can move towards optimum health. The known benefits of adequate magnesium in the body are:
- Better circulation
- Calming of cramps, inflammation, pain, and tendonitis
- Relief of muscular pain associated with sports or exercising
- The reduction of cellulite
- Improvement with skin problems, like dermatosis, acne, etc.
- Accelerated wound healing
- Relief from the symptoms of heavy legs
- Better sleep
- Calming of the nervous system
- Increased memory capacity and concentration
- Relief from headaches and periodontal pain
- Many, many others!
Our downloadable booklet covers magnesium benefits in greater depth, as well as comprehensive information about transdermal magnesium, how it works, and its many applications. Feel free to contact us directly if you have additional questions.